[Zope] Enabling Stack Traces in 2.6.1

Roy S. Rapoport zope@ols.inorganic.org
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:47:33 -0700

Greetings,

I'm a new Zope user, brought over by a friend (and soon-to-be coworker).
I've been using Python for a while (~6 months or so).

I ran into a problem last night that involved a Python script failing; the
Zope error message referred to viewing the source of the page to view the
stack trace, but there was no stack trace there; thinking that I had
somehow misinstalled Zope on my Solaris (9) system, I installed Zope on my
W2K box ... with exactly the same results.

Aforementioned friend is scratching his head in puzzlement, so I figured
I'd post and ask if I'm missing something obvious in trying to get access
to the stack trace.

-roy