[Zope] Authentication concerns

Ben Schy bens@thepoint.net
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:30:38 -0400 (EDT)

I recently put added the cookiecrumbler to my root folder and attempted to
manage my logins through the included forms.  When I modified one of the
forms and saved it with a typo in it, the login_form action no longer
logged the user in.  When I tried to get to the /manage screen, i was
prompted wih the same botched login_form screen and could not log in as
the owner to correct the typo.  Luckily, on another machine, I had a
session still open to the manage screen from yesterday, so i was able to
go in and correct the issue.  My question is this: If I didn't have an
open session, how could I have corrected the problem?

Thanks,
Ben