[Zope] Re: 2.3.2 - external method re module

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:48:32 +0200

> I have to change all stx links in a dtml doc to html which is not done
> for any reason. It's an old zope (2.3.2) :( python is 1.5.2
> I tried with string.find, but i get a "string object has no atribute
> 'find'" error.
If I'm not wrong, in python 1.5.2 "myString.find('foo')" is not possible
(somebody told me this once, but I've not tested). You have to import
"find" from the "string" module and then do find(myString,'foo')

> So i guesses i have to use an External Method where i can use re.
I haven't used re, so I can't help you here.

Regards,
Josef