[Zope] External Editor Windows Helper App problems

Marian Saeger msaeger@stein-zeichen.de
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:36:51 +0200

Hi!

Everytime the External Editor helper app is being launched, i get
a "Fatal Error #126: 'LoadLibrary'", whichg tells me, that "the
specified module could not be found".

This happens exclusively with documents, which are being handled by the
EE-plugins, like Winword, Excel, Photoshop etc. Unfortunately, there is
no option to turn off those plugins - the only workaround i came up
with was renaming the executables of the appropriate programs. But
that's not really a solution to me...=|

I'm using the binary distribution on a WIN 2000 System.

Is anybody out there with a helpful hint for me? Did i miss a step, or
do i have to configure paths or something like that somewhere else? =|

Thanks for any help in advance!

Marian