[Zope] Zope custom GUI

Pierre-Julien Grizel grizel@mouli.net
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:36:13 +0200 (CEST)

You can have a look at the Ingeniweb's SkinMI product
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ingeniweb).

Be careful that it is a very technical product (thus, quite hard to
understand at first). It's not 100% stable but it wont lock you out from
your ZMI in any case ! :-)
Many things should be explained in all README files. I recommand you to
use the CVS versions as this product evolves quite often (once every one
ore two weeks).

Regards,

P.-J.