[Zope] Testing for and/or avoiding acquisition

Phil Bradbury phil.bradbury@man.ac.uk
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:37:31 +0100

Hello.

Probably a simple problem but one I can't seem to solve.

I have a site with many folders and subfolders, no problem there. What I
want to do is to use a file called 'content.html' to be parsed in each
folder but that if there is no such file IN THAT FOLDER it uses a
no-content.html' file acquired from 'root' level.

Is it possible to check ONLY the container folder for the existence of the
required 'content.html' file and if it does not exist to use the
'no-content.html' file from above? If so, how is it done?

I'm using TAL rather than DTML and my brain is hurting from trying to sort
this out!!

I have RTFM but still can't seem to figure out the syntax. Help would be
much appreciated!

Thanks,

Phil