[Zope] Odd behaviour with lexicons and ZCTextIndex

Paavo Parkkinen pparkkin@cc.jyu.fi
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:22:37 +0300

On ke, 09.07.2003 at 20:55 +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>=20
> Is it possible that your "ZCatalog" is not yet acquisition wrapped
> when you call "addIndex"?
>=20

As I said, the exact same classes work on 2.6.0. I guess it could be,
that in 2.6.1 they aren't yet aquisition wrapped, but I'm really not
familiar enough with the inner workings of zope to tell. Is there any
way I can test that?

--=20
paavo.

 "joskus voi t=E4=E4 meno k=E4yd=E4 ahdistavaksi
  kun on t=E4=E4ll=E4 muodostunut tavaksi
  muuttaa jokaisen el=E4m=E4n arvo rahaksi"