[Zope] Can manage web site content over dail-up connection?

Uwe Schuerkamp uwe@schuerkamp.de
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:04:45 +0200

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 08:58:40AM +0200, Jacques DeepSPIN wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm completely new, and I'm still thinking of using Zope as my CMS. I'd
> like to know if it is possible to manage a remote web site over an
> TCP/IP dail-up connection?

Hi Jacques,

nearly all of the management and development tasks in Zope can be done
"through the web" (a term you'll hear quite often within the Zope
community), so if you can browse the web at reasonable speed on your
dialup there should be no problem remotely managing a Zope server over
the same line.

All the best,

uwe

--