[Zope] Zope and Threads

Johan Carlsson johanc@easypublisher.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:01:58 +0200

Johan Carlsson wrote:
> I guess it would look something like this?
>
> import Globals
> db=Globals.DB
> connection=db.open()
> root = connection.root()

Another thing I been thinking about is how to
get to the Applications object?

If I understand it correctly the root returned
by connection.root() is the root of the database, which
isn't the root Application object that is shown in the
Zope site hieracy? (OFS.Application.Application)

So to get the application object I need to:

app=root.get('Application', None)

Is this correct?

For the Xron product I have found this,
which might be a better way to access the
Application object?:

app=ZODB.ZApplication.ZApplicationWrapper(
	DB, 'Application', OFS.Application.Application, (),
	Globals.VersionNameName)

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24