[Zope] Newbie screwup -- help!

Michael mlewis@exasource.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:54:51 -0600

When you did the name change on the portal, did you alter any other code?=
  =20

On Thursday 10 July 2003 05:39 pm, Fox, Gordon wrote:
> I just started using Zope, and just managed to create part of a usable
> portal on my site. Then for some dumb reason I changed its name -- now
> when I try to open the portal from within the management menu, I get a
> message telling me
>
>     "Redirection limit for this URL exceeded.  Unable to load the
>      requested page.  This may be caused by cookies that are blocked."
>
> I did an undo on the name change, and that doesn't help.
>
> Is there anything I can do to get back this portal, or am I s.o.l. --
> need to delete it and do it all over again?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Gordon

--=20
Exasource Inc.
Web: http://www.exasource.com
Email: rml@exasource.com
Phone: 970-206-4556

"The Israelite army looked at Goliath and said,  he's so big we can't=20
 possibly win. =A0David looked at Goliath and said, wait a minute, he's=20
 so big I can't possibly miss"