[Zope] Using Client.py for remote admin

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:56:22 -0700 (PDT)

I have setup an administrative instance of Zope which will be used to
manage and control a bunch of other instances.  It's most convenient to
be able to invoke methods from the administrative instance, but have all
the action happen on the managed instance.  For example, the
administrative machine may want to create a ZDiscussion...   Client.py
seems well suited to this, but it seems to demand basic authentication
rather than the cookiecrumbler approach I use.  I'm a bit stuck as to
how to work around the authentication issue.  Other than that, everything
seems to be working swimmingly.