[Zope] Inheritance problem

Aleksandar Radulovic alex@a13x.net
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:02:19 -0000

Hello to all Zopers :)

I noticed this problem quite a while ago, and it's still
bothering me.

Layout of the problem:

Let's say we have a machine with a domain machine.net on it,
running Zope server. Now, we want to host 2 new domains:
domain1.com and domain2.com. Now, why does the following work:

machine.net/Examples
domain1.com/Examples
domain2.com/Examples

I understand why it works, but i would like to configure
Zope so it doesn't work.

Also, if we have a directory testing in domain1.com's folder,
this will work too:

machine.net/testing
domain1.com/testing
domain2.com/testing

Is there a way to stop this for happening or is this an issue
still not resolved?

I assume it can be dealt with users and privileges, but I'm not
quite sure.

Anyone else have the same problem or is it just that my setup is
incorrect?

I appologize if I was 54th person to send this issue.

Best regards,
alex.
--
Aleksandar Radulovic