[Zope] Making a (plone) Zope site only accessible to authenticated users

G. Heim heelgeheim@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:26:24 +0200

I would like to make a (plone) Zope site only accessible to authenticated
users.

That is, imagine I have accounts user1, user2, user3. and folder folder1,
folder2, folder3. These folders are subfolders of a folder called private:
---- private - folder1
               - folder2
               - folder3

How can I make sure that, e.g. user1 and user2 can only access folder1 (and
do not see folder2 and folder3), and that user3 can access folder2 and
folder3 (and does not see folder1).

Ideally, whenever a user1, user2, user3 is searching for content, he (she)
should not see content contained in a folder he cannot access.

In my real life the number of users can be approx. 50-100 and the number of
folders 25-40.

Thanks a lot,

Rik
heelgeheim@hotmail.com