[Zope] KeywordIndex: Find empty list?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:09:33 +0200

Thomas G=FCttler wrote at 2003-7-14 10:50 +0200:
 > Is it possible to find the objects which have an empty list with a=20
 > KeywordIndex?

No.

This is not the type of queries a "KeywordIndex" supports.
A "KeywordIndex" indexes a document under each element found
in the sequence. Such an indexing scheme does not allow for
precise keyword list lookups. You can only get efficient
subset lookups.

You may be interested in a "FieldIndex" with "tuple" (not "list"!)
values.

 > If I search for {myattribute:[]} I get all objects returned.

This is a bug (already reported, see mailing list archive).

Dieter