[Zope] Re: Zope Developer's Guide updated version?

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:04:02 +0200

> Is there any pdf of an updated version of the Zope Developer's
> Guide?
I guess that there isn't one. Anyway I have followed this outdated
version and I've had some problems and doubts that I haven't solved
yet, but I hope to solve it on the fly. I  just want to change my question:

Is there an updated Python Based Product Tutorial? I've found the
"Minimal Product" by maxm, but it was last updated on 2001/08/12
and it lacks of some necesary things like security policies. I also found
the "Boring Product", but this one is even older: 1999/10/26

Thanks in advanced,
Josef