[Zope] Zope hangs with no visible reason

Etienne Labuschagne elabuschagne@gmsonline.co.za
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:36:26 +0200

Does your app start up threads other than those started automatically per
web request?  If so make sure you don't pass Zope objects around between
threads.

See the discussions Threading in Zope and Zope Freezing up with multiple
threads accessing objects in this news group.

Etienne