[Zope] Zope-2.6.1 + boa-constructor

Thierry Florac thierry.florac@onf.fr
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:59:27 +0200

  Hi,

I'd like to use boa-constructor (release 0.2.3 with Python-2.2.2 on Linux) to
access my Zope servers (release 2.6.1 with Python-2.1.3, on Linux and
Solaris).

I can access Zope products (python scripts and DTML files) throught SSH
without any problem, but I have a lot of problems when trying to use the Zope
transport to access scripts (Python or DTML) stored into the ZODB. Actually,
for many files, I receive an error message :

  xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line x,
column y

Actually, these scripts are OK and can be executed or edited throught ZMI
without a problem.

Any help or idea will be welcome...

Thanks,

  Thierry

--
  Linux every day, keeps Dr Watson away...
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net -- http://www.ulthar.net