[Zope] Windows and Linux

Michael Bleijerveld michael@bleijerveld.nl
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:27:02 +0200

The requested traceback.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 299, in traverse
  Module OFS.Application, line 106, in __bobo_traverse__
  Module ZPublisher.HTTPResponse, line 626, in notFoundError
NotFound: <TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR VALIGN="TOP">

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER">
&nbsp;
</TD>

<TD WIDTH="90%">
  <H2>Site Error</H2>
  <P>An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
  </P>
  <P><STRONG>Resource not found</STRONG></P>

  Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.<p>Check the URL and try
favicon.ico
GET</p>
  <HR NOSHADE>

  <P>Troubleshooting Suggestions</P>

  <UL>
  <LI>The URL may be incorrect.</LI>
  <LI>The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.</LI>
  <LI>A resource that this resource relies on may be
      encountering an error.</LI>
  </UL>

  <P>For more detailed information about the error, please
  refer to the HTML source for this page.
  </P>

  <P>If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
  Thank you for your patience.
  </P>
</TD></TR>
</TABLE>