[Zope] HP-UX 11.11: Python, Zope and ZMySQLDA binaries wanted for PA-RISC-Machine

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:36:23 -0400

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:31:00 +0200
Marcel Luethi <marcel.luethi@mlsystems.ch> wrote:

> Unfortunately we were not able to compile neither Python 2.1 nor Zope
> 2.6.1 with HP's C-Compiler (ZMySQLDA we didn't try).

HP's supplied compiler is inly just good enough to compile the
customisable bits of the kernel and link it.  More simply, its crap.  It
is not intended for actual use by the public in building other programs
-- HP sells a commercial compiler for that (which isn't too good
either).  Grab one of the GCC ports to HP-UX and compile with that.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?