[Zope] ExpansionTree

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:14:50 +0100

Hi Jamie,

I need a product similar as ExpansionTree. I've downloaded it and
tried.
I need your little help for a special case.

But first I've to changed your ZPT named et-examples/by-query in your
example, to avoid this error:

__traceback_info__: {'path': ['absolute_url'],
'TraversalRequestNameStack': []}
TypeError: sequence index must be integer

line 12:

- tal:define="o r.object;url
string:${o/absolute_url}/manage_workspace"

+ tal:define="o python:r.object;url
string:${o/absolute_url}/manage_workspace"

Ok, now my really question.

In fact I've have the same problem in two cases, and I intend to
change your product to answer to it, so I need your help.

1- I have Folders and content as:

Members
--MemberA
----FileA ( Type A )
----FileB ( Type B )
--MembreB
----FileC ( Type A )

What I need is to get a tree as:

Root: the Type of Members/MemberA/FileA, recognize as a folder root
Subfolder (if one exist, not in this case I think)
Leaves : FileA,FileC

I've tried with some function, but I've still not find anyone.

2- I've a Forum as:

Forums
--ForumA
---YearX
----MonthX
-----DayX
------Post1
------Post2 (Answer of Post1)
-----DayY
------Post3 (Answer of Post1)
------Post4 (Answer of Post2)

What I want is a tree as :

Root: Title of ForumA
Subfolders: PostX (which have answers)
Leaves: PostY (without answers)

But for this I need to change in a fly the function calling in the
setChildChooser's method.

Have you any idea of how I'm able to do it?

Is there any similar product which does what I need?

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com