SV: [Zope] Problem with IIS and PCGI - ANSWERED!

Johan Carlsson johanc@easypublisher.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:30:38 +0200

Carsten Gehling wrote:
> I found an answer to this myself:
>
> I downloaded and installed ISAPI_rewrite (evaluation version), and added a
> httpd.ini file to the siteroot with these options:
> -------------------------------
> [ISAPI_Rewrite]
> RewriteCond Host: (.+)
> RewriteRule (.*) /zope.pcgi/$2 [I]
> -------------------------------
>
> It automatically adds zope.pgi in front of every request.
> - Carsten

The ISAPI redirector from the Jakarta projekt might also
work, it's Open Source.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.0/doc/jk/iishowto.html

I guess you could configure it to access the Zope port
directly, skiping the whole PCGI overhead?

I haven't tried this but I would be interested if it works.
I'm considering using it as is or modifying it (in the future).

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24