[Zope] Zope 2.7: You are not allowed to access 'SESSION' in this context

Alec Munro alec.munro@eoascientific.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:25:14 -0300

I cannot. I'm in the process of upgrading from 2.5.
What I have in my page template is a tal:define="sess request/SESSION",
which seems to be where the error is occurring.
Hmm, and it seems that the problem was that my page template had
text/xml as a content type. That seems a bit odd to me, anyone want to
shed some light?

Alec Munro