[Zope] Session data lost (2.6.1)

seila@gmx.de seila@gmx.de
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:24:44 +0200 (MEST)

hi all,

can anybody tell me what happens/happened to collecor issue 897?
http://collector.zope.org/Zope/897

>> SESSIONS are lost after several minutes or even after several seconds

on our site in the beginning everything seems to work fine (login, shopping
cart etc)
but if we try long enough one moment the session is lost and we get a new
session:
so we're logged out, the shopping cart is empty etc.

tested with zope 2.6.1, ie 6, temp. cookies

is there anybody else experiencing this problem?
is there anybody working on that problem???

this is really a big issue if you try to keep a user logged in ... :-(

thanks for your help
seila