[Zope] How To Remove Members Folder In Plone - I/O Error

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:43:14 +0100

Pavlica, Nick wrote:
> All,
>   I'm trying to remove the .personal / members folder from some of the users
> that were added to the site before the do not create home folder was enabled.
> When I try to do this from the ZMI I get the following error.  How can I
> remove these folders without destroying the users and re-creating them ?

Dunno how to do this, ask on a Plone list...

> ex)
> Error Type
> IOError
>
> Error Value
> [Errno 5] Input/output error

This is due to some silly person leaving a print statement in python code and
you running Zope on a server while not connected to a terminal.

Run Zope in a terminal, redo what you were doing and see what gets printed :-)

cheers,

Chris