[Zope] Zope-2.5.0 stopped starting up

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:31:22 +0200

Looks like you have hit the 2 GB limit. You need to install Python with
largefile
support. Check the Python documentation do figure out how. This issue has
been
discussed also lots of time on the list -> mailinglist archives.

-aj

--On Montag, 2. Juni 2003 16:26 Uhr -0500 Daniel Mahler <mahler@cyc.com>