[Zope] APACHE SSL AND ZOPE....

Bill wphewitt@attbi.com
02 Jun 2003 20:50:53 -0700

Basically, I am trying to stick Zope behind n APACHE Server/mod_ssl
configuration. Following the instructions for Proxying, I can connect to
apache and then redirect to Zope - but when I do, the lock icon in the
browser switches back to "insecure", the Browser complains that there is
unencrypted text being passed and it doesnt *look* like I am in SSL
anymore.

Obviously, I am missing something here -s if anyone can help I would
appreciate it...

On another semi-related issue - how does one pass the certificate
generated by apache to the Zserver for a kind of "single signon"?

TIA

WPH