[Zope] Call for Participants for Zope 3 Sprint before Europython 2003 in Belgium (correction)

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:47:20 +0200

Hi everybody,

As Guido van Rossum has noticed june 24 is a tuesday not a thursday :-)
To avoid confusion below the corrected version of the Zope 3 sprint
call for participants.
--------------------

The Zope 3 sprint in Louvain-la-Neuve at the local university
before the Europython conference is now definitive.

When:

   Three days from june 22 to 24, 2003 (sunday to tuesday).

Registration:

   If you decided to participate the sprint just drop me a e-mail and
   register your name and e-mail in the sprint wiki (see below).

Accomodation:

   Take care to decide on participation as early as possible. Quick
   reservation is needed because there seems to be only little place
   to stay in Louvain-la-Neuve!

   If possible, plan to arrive on saturday evening/night. This way we
   don't lose time on sunday morning.

   Godefroid will help us moving from Louvain-la-Neuve to Charleroi
   Wednesday morning. So it would make sense to book the night in
   Louvain-la-Neuve from tuesday to wednesday also.

Sprint Coaches and Topics:

   Experienced people like Steve Alexander, the codeworks people
   (Albertas Agejevas, Marius Gedminas, Viktorija Zaksiene),
   Martijn Faassen and possibly Godefroid Chapelle will act as
   Coaches.

   Topics will be determined definitively during the next weeks.

Sprint Preparation:

   There is a good description about how to prepare for a sprint on
   <http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/CMSprintP=
reparation>

Further information:

   <http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/EuroPytho=