[Zope] Problem committing zope "version" objects

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes@groton.pfizer.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:37:44 -0400

Hi All,

Several times I have attempted to use Zope "Version" objects to update
sections of my web site.  This works fine as long as I don't *create* any
files.  If I create a file, performing a "Save" appears to have no effect.
All modified/created/delete objects remain locked by the version.

Is this a general problem with Zope?  Is there something that I am doing
wrong?  What is going on?

-Greg

(Zope 2.6.1 (binary release, python 2.1, solaris-2.8-sparc), python 2.1.3,
sunos5)

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.