[Zope] TTW Edit Lost when there is a syntax error

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:31:03 +0200

You may have tried this already. I generally configure my browsers to check
for newer version of cached pages "every time you start the browser", i.e.
be careful not to set it to "automatic" or "every visit to the page".

HTH,
Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 04. Juni 2003 13:31 -0700 Dennis Allison

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/