[Zope] Squid vs Apache+mod_proxy+mod_gzip

PieterB PieterB <pieterb@gewis.nl>
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:40:37 +0200 (CEST)

> > Another logging option for Squid: we log with log_mime_headers on, which
> > dumps a rather verbose log, but we filter this to combined format for later
> > use and archival.
> Is the tool to convert into combined format publicly available?
Yep, its access_referer_agent2combined.pl  and it's available at
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/awstats_contrib.html#CONTRIB
It doesn't do any comparing of the dates, but just merges the fields of
the referer and agent files into the combined file.

I found it easier to write the script in Perl than in Python.  (I
shouldn't say that outloud I guess ;) I wrote it for Awstats which
is a great loganalyzer (although written in Perl)

Pieter