[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #2780 - 24 msgs

yuba@cyberback.com yuba@cyberback.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:46:13 -0500

Jullian-
I have been doing quite a bit of work with Zope and mySQL with no problems=2E=
  Could you provide a small bit of code showing how you are displaying the f=
orm and calling the database?  That would let us get started on your problem=
=2E  Another good list is the zope-db list=2E

Greg Lindstrom
Vilonia, Akransas

---- Julian Writes ----

Hello,
I hope that I am submitting this request to the correct channels, please
point me in the right direction if I am not=2E
I've come across an issue on the Zope installation which I am managing,
where a user will submit one of the many forms,
and their result will be posted into the database 2 or 3 times=2E I've defin=
ed
a primary key, which does get rid of the multiple entries, but confuses the
users with a lengthy error message=2E=2E=2E

Any suggestions as to a better solution to stopping these multiple
submissions?

I have (in general) an index page calling the dtmlform/method, which on
submit calls a second dtml method - which calls the sqlquery, then returning=

the user to the original form=2E

Thanks and Regards
Julian Clark=2E