[Zope] TTW + ZPT

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 00:18:58 -0500

Hello Pradeep.  Please send us your tracebacks so we can help you
diagnose these problems.  You can usually get tracebacks by visiting
http://yourzopeserver/error_log/ and selecting the appropriate error.

a) Sight unseen, it sounds to me like you are not filling in the id for
the ttwobject you are trying to add.  Are you typing an id in a form field?

b) I don't understand your question.

c) There are examples of this on zope.org.  A search for formulator
howto might return something like:
http://www.zope.org/Members/beno/HowTo/Formulator_With_ZPT

Troy