[Zope] manage_addFile - ErrorValue: seek

Jason Bush jason@nol.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:01:30 -0500

perhaps if you explicitly name your parameters:
handle.manage_addFile(id='stylesheet.css', title='Title of File',
file=some_file)
as manage add file takes 5 parameters and you are only passing in 3.
the other 2 are precondition and content_type
just a thought.