[Zope] TTWType Vs Formulator + ZPT

pradeep behera pradeepdeveloper@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-535387479-1055742781=:29485

Hi all,,,

I am using TTW (on plone) to generate a form. However, I am not able to control the layout. Can you please guide me as to how I can control the layout (display the form in a tablular format).

Another way I have tried is using formulator with zpt. This allows me to control the layout (tablular format) thanks to the reply from this mailing list. However using this approach I cannot saves to the database (which ttw as content item does automatically) nor enter the basic workflow (ttw allows for review before publishing etc). Can you please help me as to How do i make a formulator + zpt form enter the workflow and save to the database?

--0-535387479-1055742781=:29485

<DIV>Hi all,,,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am using TTW (on plone) to generate a form. However, I am not able to control the layout. Can you please guide me as to how I can control the layout (display the form in a tablular format). </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Another way I have tried is using formulator with zpt. This allows me to control the layout (tablular format) thanks to the reply from this mailing list. However using this approach I cannot saves to the database (which ttw as content item does automatically) nor enter the basic workflow (ttw allows for review before publishing etc). Can you please help me as to How do i make a formulator + zpt form enter the workflow and save to the database?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>