[Zope] resizing ZMI textarea window

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:09:14 -0700

Dennis Allison wrote:
> With 2.6.1 and Opera 6.02 the window resize is broken.  I filed a bug
> report on the collector, but a quick fix would be nice.  The quick load
> time of opera makes it a nicer development environment that Mozilla.

If opera behaves anything like mozilla then the cols attribute of the
textarea is ignored when the inline style dictates the displayed
width (hardcoded to 100% in several cases).  If you want to change
that you can remove the inline style from the following files:
lib/python/OFS/dtml/fileEdit.dtml
lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/www/ptEdit.zpt
lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/www/pyScriptEdit.dtml
lib/python/Products/SiteAccess/www/manage_edit.dtml
lib/python/Products/ZReST/dtml/manage_editForm.dtml
lib/python/Products/ZSQLMethods/dtml/edit.dtml
lib/python/Products/ZSQLMethods/dtml/add.dtml
lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/dtml/connectionTestForm.dtml

This hardly classifies as a critical bug though.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"I was in love once -- a Sinclair ZX-81.  People said, "No, Holly, she's