[Zope] Re: [Zope-CMF] change the default view by index.html instead of index_html

Paul Winkler paul@slinkp.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:32:01 -0400

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 05:19:47PM +0200, polo polo wrote:

> hi Paul
>  Yeah but i have 5000 index.html in my site in
> different subfolder i can't create 5000 index_html!

doesn't matter. Acquisition means you only need to make this
index_html once, if you put it high up enough in your folder
heirarchy.

> do u know why i can send index2_html by ftp but not
> index_html?

no idea. that's weird.

btw, the zope list does not set "reply-to". I think you keep replying
to me by accident when you mean to reply to the list.
Don't bother arguing against the mailing list policy, we've had
that argument MANY times before and it is not likely to change.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com