[Zope] Question on Zope and including generated HTML content

Sean O'Neill sean@seanoneill.info
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:06:16 -0500

At 12:01 AM 6/23/2003 +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>Sean O'Neill wrote at 2003-6-20 21:48 -0500:
>  > ...
>  > I also looked at LocalFS from another post reply I got.  So far I'm not
>  > getting far with LocalFS.  I keep getting the error when I attempt to hit
>  > the index.html file that exists in the directory I point my LocalFS
> object at:
>  >
>  > Error Type: NameError
>  > Error Value: global name 'tmp_path' is not defined
>
>Remember to look at the traceback!
>
>When you do not understand it, post it. Maybe we can...

Oppss, I should have thought of that - sorry :).  See below.

Exception traceback

Time 2003/06/22 18:57:33.830 GMT-5
User Name (User Id) Anonymous User (None)
Request URL http://compaq:8080/Orca/index.html
Exception Type NameError
Exception Value global name 'tmp_path' is not defined

Traceback (innermost last):
    * Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 322, in traverse
    * Module Products.LocalFS.LocalFS, line 131, in __getattr__
    * Module Products.LocalFS.FSObject, line 736, in _getOb
    * Module Products.LocalFS.FSObject, line 1196, in _fs_create
    * Module Products.LocalFS.FSObject, line 238, in _fs_store_props
NameError: global name 'tmp_path' is not defined

Another attribute of this is when I access the LocalFS object without the
index.html at the end - I get my default home page.  Then when I tack on
the index.html at the end of the URL, I get this in my browser and the
above traceback in my error_log:

Zope Error

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'tmp_path' is not defined

When I set the object up, I used the following:

ID = Orca
Title = Orca
Base Path = /usr/local/www/docroot/orca

--