[Zope] Product Question :: How are support emails handled?

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 03:16:20 +0100

http://www.zope.org/Members/peterbe/IssueTrackerProduct
Has exactly what you need. It uses POP3 only.
However, once an email has been sent in, that sender will have to use
the web interface for further correspondance. This might change soon.

There is unfortunatly no good How-to on how to use the POP3 features,
but if you install it and click the "POP3" tab it will hopefully be obvious.

There's a commercial piece of software called mailmanager which might be
more proffessional. Also Zope I think.

Peter