[Zope] Sharing session information between domains

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
24 Jun 2003 15:14:07 -0700

Ah... yes.  Huge difference.  Much easier.

In this case, all I would suspect you need is a way of recognizing that
the cookie produced by one domain should be linked to the cookie that
was produced by another.

Probably the easiest way to do this is to include content from both
domains in one crucial page, such as the shopping cart view page.  When
that page is loaded, you can set matching domain-specific cookies that
will enable you to follow the client across domains.

Dylan