AW: [Zope] Sharing session information between domains

Germer, Carsten carsten.germer@desy.de
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:41:11 +0200

>From my experience, if the two machines are in the same domain it =
already is
done.
If you use cookiecrumbler the cookie seems to be set to be accessible
domain-wide (if it's not already and I'm wrong, it's an easy patch).
Then when you have www.mydom.com and secure.mydom.com they will both =
get and
use the sessioncookie :)

Cookiesharing with CookieCrumbler definately works when you do
http://www.mydom.com/ and https://www.mydom.com/, have set that up, no
problem with session consistency.

Hope that helps, Carsten