[Zope] how to protect a link

Jianping Zhu jzhu@fisher.forestry.uga.edu
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:24:48 -0400

The biid do have lots of stuff about user and role
What i can want to do now is
i have a link  myfile links http://www.mysite.com/dbfolder/myfile.db,
when people
click myfile trying to download myfile.db, the system will ask her/him
to provide password to download it. I guess i need do something to the
foler dbfolder, but i do not know how. Can someone give me some further
suggestion?
Thanks