[Zope] Problems programatically creating an instance of LocalFS

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:30:51 -0700 (PDT)

I am pretty sure the reason I cannot create a LocalFS instance
is something stupid, but I can't seem to track it down.  Any help
would be appreciated.

I am using Version 1.0 of LocalFS which I believe is the latest,
Script(Python), and Zope 2.6.1.

# code fragment to create the LocalFS instance
p = container.manage_addProduct['LocalFS']
p = p.manage_addLocalFS
p( id, title=title, basepath=basepath)

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 315, in _exec
    * Module Script (Python), line 6, in createLFS
      <PythonScript at /createLFS>
      Line 6
    * Module Products.LocalFS.LocalFS, line 1353, in manage_addLocalFS
    * Module App.FactoryDispatcher, line 103, in manage_main

TypeError: unsubscriptable object