[Zope] Problems programatically creating an instance of LocalFS

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

Good point.   Another thinks which would improve the product would be to
have a simple way to add new mime-types.  I always feel a bit strange
editing changes into products knowing that it will bite me in the end, so
to speak.