[Zope] do I need to build a product for this?

sameer chaudhry sameer_@email.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 18:24:00 -0500

I have done this using products but I'm wonder if the following is easier done within the Zope machinery.

I want to have a python list at a URL say: some_server/list

I want to update that list by appending a line of text to it by going to the URL: someserver/list/updatelist

I want to see the updated list by going to the URL: someserver/list/viewlist.

Is this possible without building a Product which supports the persistence of the list?
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife