[Zope] RE: Installing PIL on binary dist. of Zope 2.6.1 on Li nux...

Meehan, Francois Francois@iecholden.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:04:54 -0500

Indeed,

By running /home/zope/bin/python, import _imaging gives: ImportError:
/home/zope/lib/python2.1/_imaging.so: undefined symbol: PyType_IsSubtype

Since I have python 2.2 on my system, and did compiled PIL with that,
copying PIL in Zope/lib, the mix of python version might create the problem.

How can I compile PIL with the python version that comes with Zope?

Francois