[Zope] RE: Installing PIL on binary dist. of Zope 2.6.1 on Li nux...

Meehan, Francois Francois@iecholden.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:54:49 -0500

Hi,

Finally got it to work, well almost...

I had to use python 2.1 to compile PIL, also, Zphotoslides, the zope product
that started it all,  requires PIL 1.1.3.  Now the product appears, I
created a zphoto slide folder.

After I had put some pictures in it, if I make changes to a photo, these
will appear in preview, but when clicking on modify, get message: Nothing
has to be done.  But that is another story...

PIL is working.

It's a long an winding road, all this to have some pictures of my new dog on
the net :-)

Thanks all,

Francois