[Zope] assignment to form records

Fernando Martins fmartins@hetnet.nl
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 01:32:28 +0100

Andy McKay wrote:
> It has that attribute but as part of Script (Python) security you cannot
> assign to it. eg: try this Script (Python)
>
> script.title = 'Foo'
>
> Not sure that it really provides more security than annoyance, but the
> idea is you have to call a function or use an API for that object.

Thanks for explaining. I suspected it but it didn't seem consistent with the
fact that I could modify a literal attribute passed to a PythonScript. I had
some hope to just be missing the right syntax to do it.

But is there any function to work with the record object?? I don't even know
what's its class. Can I add my own functions?

Regards,

Fernando