[Zope] Zope vs Twiki - Can someone provide a comparison

Edward Muller edwardam@interlix.com
06 Mar 2003 23:35:53 -0600

This will show my utter ignorance wrt Twiki ... but isn't Twiki just an
over-glorified wiki with some plugin interface to make it do non-Wiki
things?

--
Edward Muller

Interlix - President

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support
Custom Programming - Network Service & Support

Phone: 417-862-0573
 Cell: 417-844-2435
  Fax: 417-862-0572

http://www.interlix.com