[Zope] Logging a User Out

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:07:40 -0500

you cannot clear out basic HTTP auth information from a browser without
telling the browser that the user is unauthorized, which will then make
the browser pop up a username/password box. that's simple HTTP
authentication and has not much to do with zope itself.

use a user folder that supports cookie authentication. that's the only
way you can achieve your goal.

jens