External Editor on the MAC ? Was: Re: [Zope] External Editor

Edward Muller edwardam@interlix.com
07 Mar 2003 14:45:50 -0600

Probably, since they are really MAC gui oriented people.

--
Edward Muller

Interlix - President

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support
Custom Programming - Network Service & Support

Phone: 417-862-0573
 Cell: 417-844-2435
  Fax: 417-862-0572

http://www.interlix.com